- 2 cups cooked Willow Creek Organics black beans
- 2 cups cooked Diefenbaker Seed Processors chickpeas
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup Three Farmers Camelina Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp each of salt and black pepper
In a bowl, combine beans, chickpeas, tomatoes, red pepper, onions, and avocado.
To make vinaigrette:
In a separate bowl, whisk together lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, jalapeno pepper, salt, and pepper. Add vinaigrette to salad and toss to combine. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavours to develop.