- Prep Time: 20 min
- Bake Time: 0 min
- Ready In: 30 min
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups of carrots, grated
- 1 small fennel bulb, shredded
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 3 large scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup cashews, toasted and crushed
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 large shallot
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Petrofka Bridge Orchard apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Three Farmers Camelina Oil
In a food processor, blend the ginger, garlic, shallot, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and Camelina Oil until smooth and well combined.
In a bowl, toss the slaw ingredients together. Pour the dressing over and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
Makes 6-8 servings.