- Bake Time: 3-4 hours
- Ready In: 45 min
- 3 cups of chili sauce (see below)
- 16 oz M&M garlic jelly
- 4 tsp Petrofka Orchard apple cider vinegar
- 2 pounds Blair's ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 tbsp Petrofka Orchard apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg or allspice
Mix ground beef, eggs, and onion together until well blended. Form 1-inch meatballs. Set aside for the moment.
Mix the chili sauce, garlic jam, and vinegar together.
Spread a little in the bottom of a large crock pot (at least 4-quart or more).
Add some meatballs, then some more sauce, layering as you go and finishing with the sauce. This gets all the meatballs covered without disturbing them.
Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well blended.