SASKMADE VENDOR AGREEMENT*
SASKMADE CONSIGNMENT VENDOR AGREEMENT
- Goods will be paid at a wholesale price.
- Consigners/vendors are responsible to check stock and replenish what is low. It is highly recommended to check in with the on-duty manager for in-store stock condition and stock display. Consigners will receive an invitation by email to sign up the online inventory monitoring system provided by SaskMade upon successful application. It is consigners' responsibility to fill out the form and to provide all the required information.
- Products offered at wholesale price must not be offered to the public in a way that undercuts retail partnerships (having your products available at a significant price reduction if customers purchase from your website or directly from you).
- Any increase in wholesale cost from the vendor must be in written format, either an email or a letter, 30 days prior. In the event SaskMade is invoiced with a difference cost without 30 days notice, SaskMade will proceed with payment based on a previously paid /negotiated cost price.
- All goods dropped off must have a packing slip and you need to send an invoice to email@example.com including the wholesale price.
- Invoices will be paid on the last day of following month by cheque, unless otherwise agreed (May 31 for April Sales). Please ensure SaskMade has up to date contact information and mailing address.
- Upon receipt, any defective goods must be replaced by the vendor at no additional cost to SaskMade. Products are kept as proof, whenever possible, and returned to the vendor.
- Cross-promotion is encouraged between SaskMade and our vendors. SaskMade prioritizes planning sampling events, social media, digital content and media opportunities weekly, monthly and annually. As part of this collective effort vendors are asked to provide a $25 annual fee or donation of your products for an ongoing basis to support our promotions. Fees are invoiced for the 1st of July, unless alternative arrangements have been made with SaskMade Management. SaskMade will use publicly available promotional material, including logos, to educate consumers on vendors' products, unless otherwise requested.
- It is at SaskMade's discretion to discontinue carrying any products.