- 1 loaf Night Oven bread, cubed (about 8 cups)
- 1/3 cup Three Farmers Chili Garlic Camelina Oil
- 1 medium Spring Creek onion, chopped
- 1 bag Floating Gardens fresh sage, minced
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped
- 1 tsp M&M minced garlic
- 1 tbsp The Garlic Box smoked garlic seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Salt West Naturals Rosemary Sage infused sea salt
- 1 cups hot water
- 6 Elite Poultry eggs
- 1-2 cans of local beer
- 4 cups Kashmir Valley green lentils, cooked according to package
- 1 cup Willow Creek Organics pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup Willow Creek Organics sunflower seeds
Fry onions, garlic, sage and celery in camelina oil until onions are golden brown. Deglaze the pan with the hot water and add to a large bowl with one can of beer, seeds and all seasonings. Add more water or another beer until mixture is almost as moist as a cake batter.
Bake in large roaster at 375F for approximately one hour until crispy and golden brown.
Serve with Santa Fe Cherry Chertney or traditional cranberry sauce.