- Prep Time: 5 min
- Bake Time: 15 min
- Ready In: 20 min
- 1 tablespoon Gravelbourg Mustards French mustard
- 1 tablespoon Zee Bees honey
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup North Prairie Gold extra virgin canola oil
- 1 cup Norquin quinoa (cooked)
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced thin
- 3/4 cup Floating Gardens fresh arugula
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- ¼ cup pepitas (roasted pumpkin seeds)
- In a large bowl combine quinoa, strawberries and arugula.
- Blend mustard, honey, lime juice, orange juice, garlic, salt and peppers in a blender. Add oil in a steady stream and blend for 1 minute.
- Toss salad with dressing and top with goat cheese and pepitas.