- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 ½ cups Norquin Quinoa
- 1 sliced cucumber - locally grown by Floating Gardens Greenhouse
- 1 diced green/red or yellow pepper - locally grown by Grandora Gardens
- 2 chopped tomatoes – locally grown by Grandora Gardens
- ¼ cup Three Farmer’s Camelina Oil infused with Roast garlic and chili
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 minced cloves of local garlic
- Dash Chili Lime Ancient Sea Salts – Wild Serendipity Foods
- Dash Peppercorns
Cook Norquin quinoa in vegetable broth until it fluffs up, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
While quinoa is cooking, whisk together lemon juice, Three Framer’s Camelina Oil, local garlic cloves, Wild Serendipity -Chili Lime Ancient Sea Salt and Whole Natural Flavors - colorful peppercorns.
When Norquin quinoa is finished cooking, allow to cool slightly then, toss with vegetables and lemon juice mix, stirring to combine well. Add more Wild Serendipity -Chili Lime Ancient Sea Salt and peppercorns to taste
Chill before serving.
Makes 6 servings of Uncle Sheldon’s Quinoa Salad