SHIPPING & RETURNS
- WITHIN CANADA: We can ship to any postal addresses within Canada.
- SHIPPING WORLDWIDE: We ship worldwide. Note that due to boarder restrictions, some products are not available for shipping. In this case, we will contact you either by email or by phone.
- IN-STORE PICKUP: Free (Option available to customers with a billing address located in Saskatchewan.)
- SASKATOON Delivery: Flat Rate for Delivery: $10.00 (Free shipping on orders over $100 within Saskatoon only.)
**SHIPPING RATES ARE DETERMINED BASED ON SIZE AND WEIGHT OF PACKAGE.
- When you place an order, the shipping cost is automatically estimated.
- How long will it take for you to receive your order? Orders are based on the availability of product at the time of purchase and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
- To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- An Order Number or receipt is required for all returns and exchanges.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items or Gift Baskets.
- All clearance items, jewelry, hats, artwork, pottery, and books are final sale.
- SaskMade does not provide warranty on any cooking wares and cutting boards.
- Due to the intimate nature of beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". Customers are encouraged to contact the original maker for more assistance.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging. Refunds and exchanges must be within 14 days of purchase. If shipping is required on the return of the product, the customer is responsible for the associated fees.
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 14 days of purchase.
CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY (IN STORE & ONLINE):
- See above for Return Policy.
- Special orders are subjected to 50% deposits and deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before Christmas day.
- Purchases made between October 19th - December 24th can be returned/exchanged until January 12th with original receipt. This does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after December 1st.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between December 1st - 31st.