SHIPPING & RETURNS
- WITHIN CANADA: We can ship to any postal addresses within Canada.
- SHIPPING WORLDWIDE: We ship worldwide. Note that due to border restrictions, some products are not available for shipping. In this case, we will contact you either by email or by phone. If products are stopped at the border, we cannot send a refund or resend the order.
- IN-STORE PICKUP: Free (Option available to customers with a billing address located in Saskatchewan)
- SASKATOON Delivery: $7.50 Flat Rate for Delivery. Within Saskatoon city limits only. Delivering Daily!
- REGINA Delivery: $7.50 within Regina city limits only. Regina deliveries will be done once per week on Friday. Once your purchase is processed our team will contact you regarding delivery day/time.
- FROZEN & FRESH: We provide packaging for frozen and fresh goods. Additional shipping cost will be charged at customers expense to deliver within 2-3 days. If we are shipping to P.O boxes or other provinces it is up to the customer to pickup the package in a timely matter and we cannot refund for any frozen goods that spoil.
- DAMAGES: We are not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
**SHIPPING RATES ARE DETERMINED BASED ON SIZE AND WEIGHT OF PACKAGE AND THE DISTANCE OF DESTINATION.**
- When you place an order, the shipping cost is automatically estimated.
- How long will it take for you to receive your order? Orders are based on the availability of product at the time of purchase and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
- To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- An Order Number or receipt is required for all returns and exchanges.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items or Gift Baskets.
- All clearance items, jewelry, hats, artwork, pottery, and books are final sale.
- SaskMade does not provide warranty on any cooking wares and cutting boards.
- Due to the intimate nature of beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". Customers are encouraged to contact the original maker for more assistance.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honored if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging. Refunds and exchanges must be within 14 days of purchase. If shipping is required on the return of the product, the customer is responsible for the associated fees.
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 14 days of purchase.
- SaskMade guarantees to ship out the orders as soon as possible including frozen and fresh produce as directed by customers; however, SaskMade is not liable for packages that are arrived, but not picked up from the post office or PO boxes by customers.
CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY (IN STORE & ONLINE):
- See above for Return Policy.
- Special orders are subjected to 50% deposits and deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before Christmas day.
- Purchases made between October 19- December 24th cannot be exchanged or returned until January 12th.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between December 1st - 31st.